Thursday, March 1, 2018

a gate with a heart


I didn't discover this one.
A friend posted it on facebook.
 Isn't it just lovely?
I want to go through that gate.
Before I open it I want to peep into the heart and see what lies within.
I bet it is an English garden.
The color blue...
inviting,
perfectly serene.

The pink flowers that I mentioned in my previous post are
Loropetalum.
In Savannah they are known as forerunners to the azaleas that will be in full bloom soon. 
Isn't the promise of Spring glorious?

Tomorrow I will be halfway done with my radiation treatments.
15 days down ~ fifteen to go.
The side effects are coming on strong.
If I let myself think beyond how I am doing right now I could get discouraged.
Dealing with a "sick" Bubba has not been easy.
But hey....
The sun is shining,
The temps are rising,
The flowers are blooming,
and my God knows the end from the beginning.
I have SO much to be thankful for.

I saw this yesterday...

"No child of God
 faces the difficult realities of life in this fallen world 
without a bountiful supply of His rescuing, protecting and empowering grace."
Paul David Tripp

He's Got this...
I just have to rest in His arms.

No comments: