Saturday, August 25, 2018

saturdays at grammy and granddaddy's


For me it is the best day of the week...
on Saturday when we all get together for a meal.
The week days are busy with school and work,
but Saturday, O how I love you!!

Bubba and I cook all day.
At around 5:00 the back door opens and in they come.
"What's for dinner gram?"
Gram, did you make dessert?"
Hugs abound.
When we gather around the table, we all talk at once.
"How did school go this week?"
" I have a bug project."
"I love volleyball."
"Gram, I may be going to New York for my birthday."
"We are going to Sea World on a class trip."
Then they kids go play and we have a little adult time with David and Erika.
Oh how wonderful is all the catching up!

Since I've been getting well, these visits mean the world to me!
They lift my spirits way up high.
Thank you Lord for these children.
I love them all so much!

Here is the silly picture.....
We always have to take one!


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


No comments: