Thursday, August 30, 2018

my favorite place


Yesterday I was at my doctor's office.
We were chatting about my cancer journey and she said,
"Now that you are doing so well, I think you two should head to the beach."
We took her seriously!
I just made reservations to go here in the near future.
Yes,
Walk out of the door and right down to the beach.
It cannot get much closer.
I am so excited!!
I will probably spend a lot of time in that rocker as well.

So, let me put a couple of swim suits, some shorts and tee shirts,
my books, and my sunblock in a bag and be on my way.
Hopefully the ocean will still be warm.
It can't come soon enough.

Thanking God this afternoon for blessings like this.
My favorite place on earth is still the beach!


Hey, if you need me I'll be down on the beach under an umbrella reading & relaxing!

☂️



No comments: