Monday, August 27, 2018

"even to your old age and gray hairs"


Sustain...
To give support to.
to give relief,
To supply with sustenance,
Nourish,
To support the weight of,
To bear up under.

God our Father,
Jesus Christ His son,
The Holy Spirit,
The Christian's God ~ The Three-In-One,
Sustains us.

Rescue...
Redeem,
Deliver,
Ransom,
Reclaim,
Save.
The Bible tells us that our God sustains us and rescues us.

What an Amazing God!
"My tongue shall talk of your righteousness all the day long."
Psalm 71:24

When life is hard,
When illness comes,
When you lose your job,
When loneliness abounds,
When your plans are shattered,
When you lose someone you love,
When people have no idea what you are going through
or what you have been through
and really don't care,
When you think you cannot go on,
We have this God who sustains us and rescues us.
He literally carries us through the hard times.

Our job is to get all of the minutiae of this earthly life out of our mind and
remember...
God.
He made us,
He carries us,
He sustains us,
He rescues us.

Open His word.
It is all there.
Everything we need to know.

❤️

Thanking God this afternoon for my husband who constantly 
points me to God and His word.
He was by my side when I was young and remains now to my old age and graying hair.
He continues to support me as I recover from a quite devastating illness that changed everything.
He still thinks I'm beautiful.
He has always been faithful to me...
I never had to doubt.
He told me last week once again that I was the best thing that ever happened to him.
Thank you Bubba ....
You are my most treasured earthly blessing.
I love You!!

❤️







No comments: