Thursday, August 8, 2019

happy birthday erika


Erika and I agreed...
these birthdays role around very quickly.
Seems as if we are always celebrating somebody's big day.
It is really hard getting everyone looking 👀 in the same direction.
This one was the best.


She got some amazing gifts.
Lucy made this quilt.
She got each of her brothers to sign a square with their personal touch.
Lots of hard work.
I love that she puts her sewing machine  to such good use.


A very sweet Archie hug.
Nothing like the love of your children.


Granddaddy and I gifted her with a shower of luxurious towels.
We had talked about how all of our linens need to be replaced periodically
but no one wants to actually go out and buy them.
Sadly, they become dingy and threadbare.
That's what's in the beautifully wrapped package,
(I love to wrap presents)

🎁


"And her children rise up and call her blessed."
Proverbs 31: 28

❤️


Erika's favorite dessert that I make is 
The Atlantic Beach Pie.

To many more birthdays sweet wife of my son.
Love,
Grammy






No comments: