Friday, August 23, 2019

out & about


This morning I went to run some errands.
All of us have to do that every now and then you know.
My first stop was Barnes and Noble.
I am so thrilled...
was able to get a hardback book I've been so excited to read for 50% off.
I always wait for the paperbacks to come out.
It takes a while.
So excited about this...


My love affair with World War II historical fiction continues unabated!
Such an intriguing period.


Couldn't come home without a big bouquet of gorgeous roses 
and some deliciously scented soap.
Life is sweet this afternoon!

If you haven't read my previous post please do.
It tells the amazing story of God's salvation...
what He has done for us!
So much, hard to take it all in.
May I suggest meditating on the truths contained in those few short paragraphs.
I can't stop talking about Jesus.





No comments: