Thursday, December 26, 2019

the calm before the storm


This was before Christmas when everything was neat and clean.
Now it is the day after Christmas.
The big day is over.
Our families have left to go have Christmas with their other families.
The house is an absolute mess,
 but it is filled to the brim with amazing memories
 of one of our best Christmases ever.
I haven't had a moment to look at my pictures.
(there are a lot of them)
Just wanted to say...
I'm so thankful for these people...
we have some teenagers,
some elderly people,
some middle aged people,
and some children.
They are all so dear to my heart.

All comes from God who gave the most amazing gift ever given...
Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Today I'm doing a little cleaning and a lot of resting.
Maybe I'll get to go through my pictures.
Mostly I'm reflecting
 and being thankful
 and praising
 the One who was born in a manger and changed the world.

Until later.
Cathy

No comments: