Tuesday, March 10, 2020

I adore You my Lord and my God


Because of the Lord's mercies, I am not overwhelmed.
He has filled my heart with His strength, His joy, and His grace.
If I were beginning this season of widowhood without Him,
I would surely falter and fail.
He is right here with me holding my hand,
leading and guiding,
straightening out the pathway before me.
My new journey is not random.
It has been planned for me since before the foundation of the world. 
What can I say?
I adore You my God and my Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.
You have done everything for me.
You are not about to forsake me now.
I am safe in your hands.
You yet have plans for me and I am ready.

Thank You for the helpers You have placed around me.
They are Your people showing me Your love.
They let me cry and they make me laugh.
They listen with unconditional love.
They tell me the truth from Your word.
They point me to You.
They know my heart and my fears and my sorrow.
I am richly blessed.
I am not alone.
I have everything I need for life and godliness.
Praise God from whom all blessings come.

❤️

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever!






No comments: