Saturday, April 24, 2021

ya think?


Could this be the beginning?
Is it possible that the surveyors came last week and laid out my new home?
Could this stick with the orange plastic ribbons blowing in the wind mean that the process has begun?
I can only hope that my house on Hope Lane will soon appear.

Other than that piece of news I don't have much to say.
We are expecting strong storms this afternoon.
I just planted my Fiesta Bonita double impatiens while standing at the kitchen counter.
I went to the nursery earlier this morning in the rain to buy them.
That completes my porch garden for this summer.
I am so proud of the beauties that are growing there.


On Tuesday I fought the fight at the Tag office.
We finally got the probate done.
Now both of my vehicles are in my name.
More on that scenario later.
The Fam is coming later to put my new tag on for me.
Then we'll go grab dinner together.
Maybe seafood, maybe Mexican?
We'll see!


Oh well, so much for not much to say.
I never know till I get to writing exactly what I will spill out.

"Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders which You have done, 
And Your thoughts toward us; 
If I would declare and speak of them, 
they would be too numerous to count." 
Psalm 40:5

This God we love and serve!
My mind cannot fathom Him.
The more I and read and study His word,
the more I am in awe of Him!
❤️




 

No comments: