Friday, February 16, 2024

family cruise ~2024


Two weeks ago today we left our homes to start our adventure.
We met up with the Hollingsworth family in lovely Melbourn, Florida.
We fellowshipped around the table at the local Mexican restaurant.
We were giddy with excitement to start our journey.

The picture above shows us lined up the next morning waiting to get on the Shuttle to our ship.
Twelve people.
More than 12 suitcases.
(I took two)
The level of joy at this point was palatal.

The process of getting on the boat is never fun,
but my passport made things much easier.
I was so proud to present it.

The afternoon consisted of grabbing lunch 
and then waiting for our cabins to be ready and our baggage to arrive.
Then it was time to sail away.
(more about that later)


As I posted before, my cabin was on the back of the boat.
(I'll have more to say about that later as well)
This was the view I had as we left the United States of America behind.

Overwhelming.
Breathtaking.
Joy unbounded.
Thankfulness that God had this for us.

I had been praying about this trip for months.
It was ALL it possibly could have been.

💗🚢






 

No comments: