Wednesday, February 14, 2024

my birthday celebration


We went to Bella's Italian Restaurant to celebrate my birthday.
Bella's is my favorite Italian restaurant in Savannah.
I got Shrimp Scampi,
Always delicious!
🦐
Harry had to work and Gus had a basketball game.
It was pouring down rain.
We were just home from our fabulous cruise,
but we mustered for another celebration.


My birthday roses!
Pink roses are my favorites.


I also got a basket of goodies of things I need for my new car.
Lu and Gus chose Christmas tree ornaments from the British Virgin Islands.
Walter gave me a red heart,
(he knows that I look for hearts)
to put my soap on.
Arch went to Fresh Market and got my favorite
Chocolate Chip Marshmallows.
These people know everything I love!


Here is a closeup of the ornament that Lu gave me.
A starfish inset with the colors of the ocean down in the Caribbean.


Gus chose these dolphins etched in a piece of sea glass.
He said it was me and him swimming side by side in the sea.
So beautiful...
the ornament and the sentiment.


This little notebook was tucked away in my new car basket.
I am always thinking of "Big Ideas" when I'm driving.
Now I can write them down so I don't forget.
Perfect!

I'm working on editing my cruise pictures.🚢















 

No comments: