Tuesday, October 4, 2011

49,999


When I signed on just now
Mr. Sitemeter was at the number in the title.
I wonder who will be # 50,000?
Thank you all for reading my blog.
It is my creative outlet and my witness.

I have found my summer again...
sitting here looking out at the ocean
and listening to the roar of it's waves.

Peaceful,
already feel my body relaxing.
Vast,
it reminds me of how big God is
and the smallness of myself.
Unrelenting,
it rolls in and out...
powerful & beautiful,
every day and night
without fail.

God made the ocean...
He controls it.

"And I (God) said,
"Thus far shall you come but no farther;
and here shall you proud waves stop.' "
Job 38:11

God tells those
massive,
powerful,
waves
where to stop and they obey.

That is my God!
The God I worship and love.

All praise is due His name!!!!

No comments: