Thursday, October 13, 2011

a cute little fella

a little bit of business:

first:  Some of you write the sweetest comments on my blog....
I thank you so much.
Most of the time I do not publish them
unless I am absolutely sure of the source.
I have let viruses into my computer this way in the past,
so I am extra careful now.
I especially want to thank the reader from Jerusalem who commented today.

second:  What I mean by "thinking spiritually."
To me "thinking spiritually" is this...
reading God's word and trying to do what it says.
My natural tendency is to follow my own instincts
which are sinful & selfish.
God's way is always best because
He is sovereign and
He knows what we need and what is best for us.

third:  Please pray for Bubba.
His cancer has returned
and he will be commencing with radiation treatments
in the very near future.
We are completely trusting God in this and all things relating to.

"But the wisdom that is from above
is first pure,
then peaceable,
gentle,
willing to yield,
full of mercy and good fruits,
without partiality,
and without hypocrisy." 
James 3:17

Love this kind of wisdom!
cathy

1 comment:

Allison Stroud said...

so sorry to hear about Bubba. Praying for you all.
Love, Allison