Saturday, October 1, 2011

october one

That's me in the mirror
taking a picture of Bubba
who is taking in the scenery
at our condo.

Some things I love about this month...

The windows and doors are open wide.
There is a slight coolness in the air.
(don't want it to get any colder than this)
The sky is a brilliant blue.
I am beginning to see orange pumpkins around.
The sun casts beautiful golden hues on the earth.
Looking forward to the coming holidays.
Excited to decorate the house for fall.

I am struggling a little bit right now.
Won't go into any details,
but just to say what saves me....
Being in God's word and
keeping Christ preeminent in my thoughts.

"...casting down arguments
and every high thing
that exalts itself against
the knowledge of God,
bringing every thought into captivity
to the obedience of Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

Hard work doing this.
Impossible without God's Spirit.
cathy

No comments: