Wednesday, October 5, 2011

the sunrise this morning...

Let me say this about this....
Bubba was the 50,000th visitor to my blog.
He heard all of my hullabaloo about who it would be,
and he signed in and and got the honor.
Kinda sweet,
I think.

Just so you know,
I have no idea who reads my blog.
(I do only if you tell me)
The sitemeter only counts,
it does not reveal identities of readers....
so,
I write and you read,
and I don't know who you are.
Again, thanks for reading!

David leaves Israel in just a little while.
He is so ready to be home.
He has learned a lot
and has enjoyed  his time immensely,
but it is,
according to him,
an arduous
and very tiring journey.

Looking forward
to being taught
what he has learned
in his Old Testament Survey class
during Sunday School in the coming weeks.

Tumultuous wave action this afternoon.
Choppy seas as far as I can see.
Sun making the foam look like shining white snow.

Wish I could stay here forever.

Bubba.....
No more long, tiring trips for me...
just take me to some beach,
preferably not far from home,
and let me bask in the beauty that is before me right now.
satisfied,
cathy

No comments: