Monday, October 31, 2011

what are you going as?

A couple of weeks ago,
when Jake & Eli were visiting,
I bought them four new books....
all about
 Clifford the Big Red Dog. 

I read those books
over and over
while they were here. 
It was no wonder,
then,
that Jake
 would choose to be Clifford 
for this big, wonderful dress up night. 
Here he is along with little brother Elmo posing in all of their glory.

Last night I posted
Lucy
in her Snow White costume.

Just a little while ago she called and asked, 
"Grammie,
what do you think about me being 
 Minnie Mouse
instead of
Snow White
tonight because my
Snow White outfit is
itchy?"
I told her that I thought it would be fine....
especially since Gus was going as
Mickey Mouse.

Guess what Harry is going as?
The cutest little
Peter Pan
I've ever seen!

We pick them up to start
Trick or Treating
at 5:15. 
Hoping for lots of treats and no tricks.
Happy Halloween everybody!
cathy

ps....It's 8:30
we just got home from
trick or treating.
Lucy went as Snow White after all.
Thanks
Frankie & Lindsey
for a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Estelle said...

traveling in style, not like the olden days HA!