Saturday, April 13, 2013

the look on your face


Just one look ~ 
If he never looked at me like this again,
it would be alright.
I love,
absolutely love,
this picture.
Thanks, Henry Cleland,
for adoring me.

The garage sale is over.
It was a huge success.
I am so tired I feel physically sick,
but it is done.

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard...
Frankie and Sally,
Lindsey,
Bubba,
& Teri.
Erika & Lucy
You all made it so much fun.

From the moment I rode up to the house yesterday morning
 and saw the man digging up the yard,
until just a few hours ago 
when they hauled the beat up washer and dryer out through the garage, 
I enjoyed every minute.

It was all such a hoot.
I love to laugh and laugh we did.

Grand total......
$1,075.00

We are blessed beyond measure.
Thank you God.

No comments: