Saturday, June 29, 2013

july 4 ~ 2012


Always have loved this picture.
Gus, 
who was born in Ethiopia,
proudly displays his American flag
with Lucy & Harry.

Selling houses,
 Buying houses, 
Getting houses ready to move into.
Probably going through 
one of the busiest times of our lives.

Looks like Dad's house may sell this weekend.
What a blessing.
We offered that one "For Sale by Owner."
Never did anything
 but put out two signs and commit it to daily prayer.
Still no "official" contract though.
So,
we'll see.

Seems as if Estelle's new house is almost ready to be inhabited.
She and I have been busy picking out
beautiful things.....
We always throw in a lunch
which gives us time to talk and catch up.
Estelle,
I just love how it has turned out.

Bubba and I are probably going to sign a contract on a house
on Monday or Tuesday.
I will post a picture as soon as I can legitimately announce it to be ours.
Until then,
I will just say,
It is beautiful and hand-picked for us.
More on that in the next few weeks.

In the meantime.....
I'll be resting this weekend.
cathy




No comments: