Friday, March 21, 2014

firepit


So...
tonight I am sharing my vision for our backyard.
It starts with a 
firepit,
very simple in shape and design,
right in the center.
I have an Adirondack chair just like the one in the picture.
(My Dad had it made for me)
this is as far as I've gotten,
but this much I am without a doubt,
sure of.

Think of all the fun that could be had around that beauty.....
lots of people roasting hot dogs
and making s'mores
while keeping warm and toasty on cool fall evenings.
Bubba is not opposed to this.
I've just got to convince him that this needs to happen.

Had a great afternoon.
Lucy helped me rake and bag another
load of leaves and debris.
I am making real progress out there.

On another front,
Bubba is really upset that Duke got beat today,
and he has lost interest in the
March Madness.
What I thought would be a lonely weekend
has suddenly become filled with possibilities.
Maybe I can get him in the yard 
to measure for the
firepit!!!


This morning at 10:59 DST
the egg that had been standing upright by itself
 toppled over
and I accidently dropped it on the floor
creating
 a huge mess for myself to clean up.
Amanda's standing upright egg also toppled over at about the same time.
That tilt...
sent it over the edge.


No comments: