Tuesday, January 8, 2019

taking it down


The beautiful ten foot tree came down today.
The tree removal always makes me sad.

I worked from nine until twelve this morning getting all of the ornaments off.
Bubba got the lights off just now and we hauled it outside.
Honestly, 
I think (know) it was the prettiest we've ever had.
It hardly shed at all! 
It maintained it's beauty for a solid month.
I am so thankful for the "blessing of the 2018 Christmas tree."


This is where it landed in the backyard.
Not a permanent home,
just a temporary place for the varmits to nest for a while.


I planted my Paper Whites a few days ago.
They are coming to life.
Will keep ya'll updated about their progress.

Thankful today for answered prayers.
God is faithful.
He hears us when we pray...
always.




No comments: