Monday, March 25, 2019

march...you gotta love it!


What can I say about the month of March?
I say it is a pure gift.

Summer has not yet come...
winter's still hanging around.
I have my windows open today.
The sun is shining bright.
There is a slightly smoky smell in the air.
Rain is expected this evening.

There is just something mesmerizing about March.
Every living thing is coming back to life.
The lawn is greening up.
We have gigantic geraniums that outdid themselves all winter long.


We have white azaleas blooming that have never bloomed before.


There is one pink azalea peeking through the forest out back.


And, lovely of lovelies...
our lemon tree is loaded with blooms and smells absolutely divine.


Thank You Lord God for the month of March.
It fills my senses with wonder and causes me to praise You even more!
You are life more abundantly.

No comments: