Thursday, March 14, 2019

swan lake


These swans reside at the Embassy Suites Hotel down in
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Their names are
Bach & Beethoven.
They live in a small lagoon in the lobby of the hotel.
One can eat breakfast and watch their graceful antics at the same time.
Amanda and I first met these guys about six years ago
 when we went down to find a place for the Hollingsworth family to live.
It was good to see them again.
All of God's creatures are so fascinating.

Tomorrow night is Harry Potter night at this house.
Lucy, Harry, and Archie are coming out for a movie watching.
Harry told me a while back that he had finished reading book 4 in the series.
But, he said,
"I'm not ready to watch the movie yet."
There is one character that is very dark and scary.
He just wasn't sure he wanted to see that character played out on the screen.
So, I said,
"Of course! Just let me know when you ARE ready."
A couple of weeks ago he said.
"Grammy, I think I am ready!!!"
So,
I set the date of Friday, March 15, 2019.

We'll see...
Last Sunday when I saw him at church he hugged me and said,
"GG don't forget about Friday night!"
"How could I forget our date?" I said back to him.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

🎥


Voldemort



t

No comments: