Friday, November 20, 2020

mourning into dancing


I thought I would share this picture I took yesterday.
It is a perfect example of the way sunlight bounces off of a window
(as per my last blog post).
I am constantly on the lookout for beauty,
"Glimpses of heaven" I call them.

I got up super early this morning.
I think a "three" was still the first number on my clock.
I knew I was done sleeping.
I have a lot on my mind and I needed to get on up and get to work.


My gas logs are up and running again.
It is finally cool enough for me to enjoy them.
There is nothing like a fire in the fireplace early in the morning while I'm reading God's word!

Ever since Bubba died I have been in the Psalms.
When I get to the end, chapter 150, I start over again.
I cannot tell you what this has done for me.
Reading the Psalms soothes my soul.
It has revived me...
brought me back to life.

This verse...
"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness."
Psalm 30:11

I'm doing a bit more dancing and I'm so thankful for the gladness He has put in my heart. 
God is good all the time!
My heart is full of the joy of the Lord!

❤️






 

No comments: