Saturday, November 7, 2020

tybee island


Enjoy this stunning aerial view of Tybee Island ~ North end 
 by Stephen Snyder Productions.

This is my happy place.
Our condo is just out of the picture on the right side.
I have walked this beach so many times.
I call this spot the convergence...
the place where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Savannah River.
It's a tiny little piece of paradise.
I'm thinking of maybe moving in down there but what would I do with all of my stuff?
I think I could live quite happily there.
The simple life!

I just want to share these verses with you that have helped me so much in these last years 
with my cancer and Bubba's death.
My intention every day is to wake with these words on my mind,
 to remember them all day long,
and to think about them as drift off to sleep.
Applying these truths can change your life.


"Rejoice always;
pray without ceasing;
in everything give thanks;
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5: 16 ~ 18.

❤️

 

No comments: