Monday, November 30, 2020

thanksgiving at the beach


It was a glorious day.
I spent the morning and the afternoon on the beach.
The weather was balmy.
The kids were in the pool every day...all day.
Our rental company heated it for us for free for the week.

The seven are on the balcony off of the kitchen.
This balcony was in the front of the house.
I, of course, put out a sign...
Give Thanks!
We set our eat time at 12:30.
Amanda and I had done most of the cooking the day before.
We ordered our turkey and dressing from Kenny B's,
a really good restaurant on the island.


Here is a picture of David carving the bird.
Below is a picture of how he arranged it on the platter.
Best arrangement ever!


Y'all, I carried all of my Thanksgiving decorations and my orange plates.
I had lots of candles.
It was fun decorating the house.
Very festive.


We arranged all of the side dishes on the kitchen island.
We really had a feast!
It was so amazingly good.
Everyone enjoyed!


Kenny stuffed the dressing inside of the turkey.
That was a first for me.
We had...
Sweet Potatoe Casserole.
Red Rice,
Green Beans,
 Cranberry Congealed Salad,
Mac & Cheese.
Pineapple Bake.
and, of course, Yeast Rolls.
Mark made us two delicious Pumpkin Pies,
and Kenny B gave us an amazingly delicious Apple Pie with our order.


Archie ate that turkey leg down to the bone,
and everything else on his plate too.
His granddaddy also loved to eat a turkey leg on Thanksgiving.

🦃

"In all things give thanks,
 for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
I Thessalonians 5:18















 

No comments: