Wednesday, December 2, 2020

wild beach hair and other things


Walt and Grammy heading to the beach.
I achieved my wild beach hair by spraying saltwater on it after my early morning shower.
Obviously, that stuff worked amazingly well!


Harry and Walt got right to their work,
Digging and testing out the new sandcastle apparatus.
It worked extremely well.


Our dragonfly kite made an appearance.
Archie got him up and he put on quite a display.


Walt got caught up in dragonfly's multiple tails.


Our beach house,


Mark making waffles for breakfast,
David cooking up the meats.
Feeding twelve people waffles was quite the task, 
but well worth all of the effort.
This happened three times during the week.


My view while sitting on the beach every morning.
It soothed my soul, quieted my heart, gave me hope for the future.
This getaway was just what I needed at just the right time.


The kids buried Gus in the sand.
He loved it!


Eli and Archie threw buckets of seawater at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been hanging out in Psalm 37 for the past four days...
just reading it over and over.
It is so rich and full of good truth to think about.
Maybe you would like to read it too,

I ❤️ these verses...
"Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.
Delight yourself in the Lord,
and He will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord.
Trust also in him and he will do it."
Psalm 37: 3~5







 

No comments: