Saturday, December 26, 2020

the day after...


At church on Christmas Eve.
These kids make everything so much better!
I am blessed to have them in my life!
Each of them come with their own unique personalities that make me happy.
They saw me through Christmas with a smile on my face and lots of joy in my heart.
Pictures of Christmas will come later.
For now, I am very tired with a full heart of precious memories bubbling in my mind.



Erika had this wooden plaque made for me to display.
It is an exert of a note that Bubba left for me many years ago.
I cherish this memory made permanently visible for me to see and be encouraged by.
I see it as a message from heaven to me from Bubba.
I know his handwriting so, so well.
I cried ~ and cried.
Good, healing tears, meshed with loving memories, of the man I will always love and cherish!

❤️




 

No comments: