Monday, December 14, 2020

God's precious word


Literally, I couldn't have made it through the last nine-plus months since Bubba died without it.
On those mornings when I just can't sleep anymore,
when I wake up too early with my minding racing,
I run to it.
There is nothing else that can soothe my soul,
lift my spirit,
stop my tears,
comfort my broken heart,
give me hope to keep going,
inspire me,
love me.
Yes, in His word God shows His love for me in so many different ways.
I depend on it now to get through another day, 
another minute,
the next second. 
God's word IS a miracle.
It is full of promises and truth.
I cannot imagine living in this evil world without it.
Great & Glorius!
Yes!

Thank You, God, for preserving and providing it for such a time as this.
Cling to God's word.
Think of it as your most prized possession.
Read it!
Study it!
Meditate in it.
It will change your life!

David said this in his sermon yesterday...
"All scripture can be understood."
"Scripture is very clear."
Ask God to open your mind and heart to what He has written to you in His book.
He is just waiting for you to seek Him.
He will reveal all of the riches of His glory to you.
You will be astonished!
❤️



 

No comments: