Saturday, December 5, 2020

Christmas disney


I am just home from a whirlwind trip to Disney World with my family.
Even though we had to wear masks while we were there,
(I got chastised several times for forgetting to put mine on)
we managed to have an absolutely marvelous time.

😷


The highlight of the trip for me was seeing Cinderella's castle all lit up for Christmas.
Just as darkness came down this beauty appeared miraculously before us.
What a marvel of wonders!

🏰

The best thing about Disney is seeing the joy on the children's faces.
I rode rides with all seven of them individually.
And,
I walked at least ten miles up and down and around the park.

I have put my suitcases away for the time being.
I wonder where my next adventure will take me?

I ❤️ Disney!
Always have!



 

No comments: