Tuesday, January 12, 2021

family is everything


Saturday night at Grammy's house.
Pizza and brownies and a new game.
Daisy running around.
David paying a few of my bills.
Erika trying to fix my phone that won't receive emails.
Me holding Baby Yoda for Walter.
David and Erika talking me through the new state of our state and our country,
righting my mind,
encouraging me to keep the faith.
Normal things that families do.
I'm just so thankful I have this safety net of love and compassion.


Daisy?
Well, Daisy fell asleep right on the floor in the living room.
She "pooped out" in the middle of all the fun.
She has grown a ton since I saw her last.
She is still soft and fluffy though.
She nips and herds.
I ❤️ her.

My sister Teri is coming to see me tomorrow.
I am so thankful and excited!
We will laugh and there is nothing like a sister.
She knows my heart!
Losing your husband is hard y'all.
Family is everything.





 

No comments: