Friday, January 1, 2021

happy new year!


Looks like it's now 2021.
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve!
We sure did!
We celebrated with delicious tortellini soup made by David,
fresh from scratch jalapeno cornbread made by me, 
 and also crafted by me,
a lemon pie,
utilizing the last of the lemons from Bubba's lemon tree.
There were lots of candles and Christmas lights,
sparklers and smiles.
Harry made my day by walking in and exclaiming,
"I love the smell of Grammy's house!"
(food cooking)




There is something magical about being outside on a dark winter night
 running around with firesticks in your hand.
We had an amazing fireworks display in our front yard thanks to some neighbors a few streets away.


Happy


Everybody!
Thanks for reading my blog.
Maybe I'll live to write another year!













 

No comments: