Tuesday, January 5, 2021

the Lord will fight for us no matter how these elections turn out


Okay,
I have done my part.
I voted in November and I early voted last week,
I stood in the long line and waited my turn.
There is nothing else I can do. 

I have, as a citizen of the United States of America,
the right to cast my vote for the men and women
 who most hold to the values of this country that I cherish.
I can do no more.
The rest is up to God, 
my Father, 
and the Father of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, 
who gave His life that we may have forgiveness of our sins
 and live forever with Him.

God is my strong tower and my safe place.
I put my complete hope and trust in Him.
To Him be all glory and praise forever and ever!

"The Lord will fight for us;
you need only to be still."
Exodus 14:14

God will fight for us who are His,
 no matter how these earthly elections turn out.
Do not be afraid or dismayed.
The glory of God is always on display.
Our future is secure in Christ.
God is sovereign over all that is happening on this earth He made and sustains!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!




 

No comments: