Saturday, May 22, 2021

first pool party...


...at Grammy's new apartment.
Even though the water was freezing thanks to the unseasonably cool spring we have had,
the five were ready to dive in.

We got Jersey Mike subs for dinner.
I bought two bags of chips and some brownies from Baker's Pride
and we had ourselves a party.
We thought of granddaddy a lot since it was his birthday.

House update...


This shows you how much I know about construction...
I thought the next step was to be the cement foundation.
Actually, the plumbing came next.
Who in their right mind would think that the cement would be poured before the plumbing was put in?
Anyway,
the house now has all it needs to provide water and waste removal and all those necessary things.
Maybe next week I will get my firm foundation.

I am buried under a ton of paperwork.
I have never had to fill out so many forms in my life.
It is all paying off!
I am getting it done!
Who would have thought?

📝



 

No comments: