Saturday, May 1, 2021

she waited and waited and then...


...all of a sudden,
her house has begun.
April 30, 2021.
Erika and some kids and a dog rode by yesterday and saw the above.
No more empty lot.
The house has been laid out and the foundation will come soon.


These kids are standing in what soon will be my house.
They were the first to see the start!


My tiny neighborhood has only one street.
I will be living on Hope Lane.
The name was what made me believe that this is where I should live.


This view is right across the street.
The Herb River.
It was high tide this morning.
This is why I've always loved Savannah...
the marsh, the rivers, the beach, the palm trees.

Thank You, God, for this blessing.
I never would have thought I would be watching my new home being built at my age.
I'm going to enjoy this journey.

🏡









 

No comments: