Friday, May 7, 2021

updates

 Update # 1...

Amanda left yesterday morning.
We had such a good time!
On Wednesday evening we went to the Plant Riverside District on River Street.
Plant Riverside is Savannah's newest entertainment area.
David and Erika joined us.
I had been wanting to go check it out.
It didn't disappoint.
We had dinner outside, right by the river, at the District Smokehouse Barbeque Restaurant.
It was so nice. 
While we were dining a huge, fully loaded container ship slipped by.
Such an awesome sight!
We got milkshakes on the way home.
I drink them frequently to keep from losing too much weight.
🚢


Update # 2
🏡

My hew home is moving right along.
The sand for the foundation has been neatly spread and leveled.
It shouldn't be too much longer before I have a firm foundation to stand on.
I don't know what is going to happen with the lumber shortage.
Yes, I am aware of that.
The builder has not mentioned anything to me about a problem.
I guess I'll soon find out if the framing doesn't happen.

It was a wonderful week filled with my favorite people.
Today the weather is cool and the windows are open and the breezes are blowing through my home.
My blessings are too numerous to count.
All of my thanks go to God for His amazing grace.

 ❤️



















 

No comments: