Tuesday, May 18, 2021

these kitties...


My Lu is fostering kitties.
These two adorables will be nurtured for three weeks until they can fend for themselves.
They will then be given back to the Humane Society to be placed in forever homes.
Peaches and Kiwi,
(Peaches is the one with the peach-colored spot on his face),
join Daisy the dog, Dodger Smalls, and Red Smith in the Cleland home.
Erika has decreed that they are now maxed out on pets.
 I can only imagine!
(five kids ~ five pets)
🐕🐈🐈🐈🐈

I am just back from the beach.
I had to get our condo put in my name.
This was the last big transaction I had to make.



The song below is totally secular.
I heard it early this morning while I was looking at my Instagram.
I have no idea what the songwriter had in mind when he penned these lyrics.
For me, I saw myself...
a new widow of just over a year,
 learning to live again in a strange new world.
Yes,
I'm Learning to Fly but I Ain't Got Wings.











 

No comments: