Wednesday, September 15, 2021

I have bricks and another extension


Yesterday my drive-by was very exciting.
A huge, flatbed truck was at my house delivering all things brick.
The work seems to be moving so fast,
 but the powers that be still won't give me a closing date.

My first extension ended yesterday.
I was to let my leasing lady know my future plans for my time here at this apartment.
After another frustrating text adventure on Monday with the sales rep for my new house,
I found out nothing new.
It was the same old runaround and bag of excuses.

 Yesterday I headed into the leasing office still not having made up my mind definitely what to do.
Out of the kindness of her heart, she offered me till this Friday to decide.
I didn't even ask her for anything.

So, I now have a little more time to plan.
I probably won't know anything more by then,
but maybe I will.

We are celebrating Harry's 14th birthday this afternoon.
I have been cooking all morning in my tiny, hot apartment kitchen.
It is a labor of love for this boy who lights up my life.

I am still completely lost in the quagmire of my pictures.
They are loaded onto my computer but I can't get them to my blog.
I haven't had any time to sit here and see if I can figure this mystery out.
Amanda had a part in getting the above photo to post.

I am good. 
I have everything I need for life and godliness.
No need for murmuring or complaining.
I'm just very, very thankful for all of my blessings.

To God be the glory great things he has done.

 

No comments: