Friday, September 24, 2021

we found my pictures this afternoon


Happy Birthday, Harry!
You turned 14 last week and I'm just now getting to post your pictures.
You did so well at your track meet and came straight to your party.

There was a "husband" in the big box.
You know, one of those large pillows with armrests
that let you sit up in bed and read.
That was one of the things on his wish list.


I love this boy so much!
Happy Birthday, Harry,
Love, Gram


It has been a busy week and I am tired so I'll keep this short.
Yesterday one of the bifold doors to my "laundry room"
came off of its course and hit me in the head.
It was one of those things that I didn't see coming.
I was more shocked than hurt.

I am so glad to be able to blog again with pictures.
They speak louder than words.
Tomorrow I will share the latest news on my house.
Not much got done this week because of all the rain.
By the way,
I inadvertently deleted my post about the deluge.
Oh well, you lose some!

God is good all the time!










 

No comments: