Sunday, September 26, 2021

sunday after church at my house.


I stopped by my house after church and lunch this afternoon.
There was no one there but me.
It was kinda nice to wander around without being watched. 👀
This is my front entrance with brick.


Front entrance looking all the way through to the back.
I plan to put my Christmas tree right in the middle of the sunroom.


Brick stacked and ready to be laid on the side of the house.
The bricklayers are amazing.
They do such a neat job!
I am so thankful for their hard, consistent work.


The drywall and the smooth ceilings on the inside are beautiful.
Soon the cabinets and the floors will go in and all of the finishing work will start.
This process is so much fun.

I am so thankful for Hope Bible Church.
There is nothing sweeter than the fellowship there.
God's word was proclaimed.
Oh, the joy to gather and worship with our beloved friends in Christ.

"My sins they are many,
His mercy is more!"












 

No comments: