Friday, September 10, 2021

my house has walls and ceilings


So much has been done on my house.
I now have walls and ceilings.
I cannot even believe!
Look how beautiful!
This room is my bedroom.
My house will be filled with light!


The sunroom and my living room.
It's all taking shape.


My Kitchen.
The white pole is where the island will be.
The door enters a huge walk-in pantry.
I can't wait to cook for my family in this space.


I love the wood trim on the dog houses.
I think one of the workers was posing for this picture. 😀

🏡

Here is my dilemma...
My lease is up on November 6th here at Hammocks View.
My house will definitely not be ready by then.
The Building Supervisor said that when the drywall is done, they will set my closing date.
The drywall was probably finished yesterday.

I got a one-week extension to let the leasing agent here know my plans.
Will the closing date be set by next Tuesday?
I am so close, but will I be able to get my answer in time?
Probably not.

Do I choose a month-by-month lease?
The rent for this goes soaring.
(You wouldn't believe how much it goes up)
Or do I sign a 3-month lease which is cheaper,
 but do I need to pay for three more months?
I'm praying for wisdom to know what to do.
What is the best choice?
Stay tuned!












 

No comments: