Wednesday, April 19, 2023

the evolution of a landscaped yard


This all happened yesterday.
In the early morning,
 I peeked out of my front bedroom window.
This grass had been delivered to the house across the street.
Rolled up like bales of hay,
 it was neatly lined up on both sides of the Porta Potty.
Wow!
I hope it doesn't die before they find time to lay it down.


When I looked the next time, this was happening.
Some men work were working, others just standing and watching.
This was about 9:30.


By the end of the day, the yard looked like this.
Fully landscaped.
Grass laid front and back.
Trees planted and shrubbery planted.
Pine straw in place.
Sprinkler system on.
Beautiful!
All of this happened in one day,
And they removed the unsightly Porta Potty.

I cannot believe how fast this took place.
It is almost ready for the new owners to have their move-in day.

Herb River Bluff is almost completely done.
There are only a few lots left.
It is amazing in spite of all the setbacks they have been able to get these houses built.
It takes about a year, but they get it done!

I 💗 living here.











 

No comments: