Monday, April 3, 2023

a night at the theater


Friday night we all went to downtown Savannah for a play.
We ate at the Crystal Beer Parlor.
I got crab stew.
Then we made our way over to see Gus perform. 
He was George in...

Sherlock Holmes and the Baker Street Irregulars


After the show, which was wonderful,
 
we headed outside for a breath of fresh air.

Gus goes to school at Veritas Academy.
Independent Presbyterian Church is the host.
It is a breathtakingly beautiful facility.
The steeple can be seen for miles.

When I looked up and saw it shining in the night sky,
I grabbed my phone and took this pic.
It ended up being an amazing shot.

I got the steeple, of course, which was what I was aiming for.
But on top of that,
I got a shot of the moon,
Lucy pointing to the moon,
and an unidentified object above the steeple that disappeared after the picture was taken.
The street light put on quite a show as well.

I 💗 taking pictures,
going to see my grandkids act,
eating out,
walking through downtown Savannah at night,
going to bed later and thinking of what a wonderful evening I had.
Blessed beyond measure!






 

No comments: