Saturday, April 22, 2023

waffle fry


This little kitty was found in a street drain at the Chick-Fil-A where Lucy works.
The fire-rescue team responded to a call to come to get her out.
She was taken to the Humane Society for an overnight stay.
The people there named her Waffle Fry.
Yesterday Erika and Lucy took her home.
They will be fostering her until she grows big enough to be adopted.

I went over this morning to meet her. 
She is about 4 weeks old...
a tiny, soft, gentle ball of fur.
I fell instantly in love!
💗

I got gutters put on my house on Wednesday.
I've never in my life had to make gutter decisions before.
My neighbors got their gutters last year.
I felt a little pressure to do the same.

They look great.
They match perfectly.
But,
In the back where my gutters meet up with their gutters,
there is a slight mismatch.


Mine are on the left.
The installers said that my neighbor's gutters were installed too low.
They have offered to lower mine,
but if they are too low water can seep into the fascia (?) so they say.
 They come together at all other junctures.
The front and side gutters are perfect.

I don't know what to do.
Any advice?








 

No comments: