Tuesday, April 18, 2023

the wyld


This amazing restaurant is very close to my house.
If you go you won't be disappointed.
You can get there by car.
Or you can take your boat right up to the dock.
You order outside and then find a seat.
The weather was delightful.
I got fried shrimp,
so did Walter.
We shared a strawberry shortcake for dessert.
I highly recommend.
Can't wait to go back.
🦐

My Easter Beanie Baby collection.


There was a time in my life when I collected Beanie Babies.
Amanda spurred me on with thoughts of getting rich one day from these cute little bean stuffed animals.
We were always on the lookout for them.
It became the "thrill of the hunt."
The "rare" ones were the most sought-after.
 Needless to say, we never got rich from them.
It was a scam.
They were never more than cute little toys.

I have three bins full in the attic.
I pull them out to decorate for each holiday.
The grandkids have loved them through the years.
That's what makes them special to me.














 

No comments: