Friday, March 31, 2023

Jake ~ my oldest grandson


He'll be 18 in May,
a senior in high school in the Fall.
He is running track this year.
He will only wear red running shoes.
It's a good luck thing I think.
He likes quirky socks.

Amanda and Jake were waiting on Eli to finish at the gym.
They decided to walk over to the beach to wait.
This was the view they happened upon.
I call it living in paradise.

Jake is kind and thoughtful.
He loves his people.
He will get his driver's license in a few weeks.
He adores hanging out with his friends.
He always wears a Fedora.
He is a neat freak.
Deep down I know that Spiderman is still his favorite.
His favorite foods are still pizza and chicken fingers and fries.
I wish his granddaddy could see him now.
Bubba poured a lot of love and time into his grandchildren.
I 💙 Jake!

"Grandchildren are the crown of old age."
Proverbs 17:6


 

No comments: