Monday, March 27, 2023

new license


I had to get a new driver's license.
This one was not expired.
I needed to get one that had my new address.
Over a year ago I got stopped by the police for not stopping at a stop sign.
He also warned me to update my license.
I waited a whole year to do that.
I hated to see this one go.
It is the only driver's license picture of myself that looked halfway decent.
The nice lady who issued my new license said I could take it home with me as a souvenir.

A quick update on my lizard story.
I never saw him again.
I opened the van door.
He did not jump out at me.
I did take the broom with me just in case.
I drove safely to the church and home again with no further sightings.
My fear of lizards is irrational I know, but it is real.

Just had a magnificent storm roll through.
The rain is coming down washing all the pollen away.
We needed that badly.




 

No comments: