Friday, March 17, 2023

observations around the outside of my house


Wild wisteria growing in the forest behind my home.


A wild azalea.
Messy but still beautiful.
I like the combination!


A closeup of the wild and beautiful azalea.


I lost all of Bubba's geraniums in the Christmas freeze of 2022.
This one has come back.
It's a miracle.
I know, I need to weed, but I saw my first lizard by this planter just now.
Oh please!
Not you guys already.


The hydrangea that David and Erika gave me for my housewarming has come back too.
Two out of four is not bad.
I thought for sure I had lost all of them.


I took the tank for a carwash this morning.
There was so much pollen I could barely see out of the windows.
I think it looks pretty good to be 10 years old.
A friend at church said that it is definitely not the right time to buy a car.
I have put off my search.
She has been faithful and true.
We will drive on together looking for the pot at the end of the rainbow.


Lastly,
Here is the mess across the road from my driveway.
This house has been being built forever.
I feel sorry for the people who are "under contract."
They have to be losing patience.

"Why are you so fearful?
How is it that you have no faith?
Where is your faith?"

John
Son of Thunder

Ellen Gunderson Traylor

An absolutely amazing book!















 

No comments: