Monday, September 25, 2023

It's wonderful, beautiful fall


I was at my favorite plant nursery early Saturday morning.
They had outdone themselves with pumpkin displays.
I went all around taking pictures.
It just made me happy.

I didn't buy much,
a few plants, a bag of planting soil, and a bale of pine straw,
but it was enough to get my desire to work in the yard started.

When Fall comes it is a bit of a relief.
It's like you cannot endure one more day of intense heat.
And then there it is, 
so unexpected.
You step outside into a cool, crisp wonderland.
It takes your breath away.
It's back in the nineties today but that's alright.
Cooler weather is coming.
I can smell it in the air.


I liked this line-up.
Nothing fancy!
The pumpkins speak for themselves.

I 🧡 Pumpkins!




 

No comments: