Wednesday, September 13, 2023

these two hurricanes...


...are of no threat to our little curve on the East Coast.
I just thought they,
Lee & Margot,
made a very pretty picture.
God's wonders are everywhere.
I 💗 to watch the weather!

All that to say...
earlier today my power went out.
I got a notice from GA Power saying that it would be restored by 4:30 PM.
There is no bad weather,
it's a little cloudy but that doesn't cause power outages.
I panicked because I have a fridge full of supplies that I just bought yesterday.
Last time for Hurricane Idalia I had to throw most everything away.
Thankfully my power has come back on.

This is what I think happened.
There is so much construction in my neighborhood right now.
Probably a line was cut by heavy machinery.


Look at that sky
And how well my new tree is doing!

 

No comments: