Saturday, September 16, 2023

one more time


This morning I couldn't wait to get up.
I knew I had one more segment in Revelation to read and I would be done.
I finished reading my Bible through again.
Started on January 1, 2023. 
Finished today, September 16, 2023.
What a joy and privilege!
What a blessing!


Our church family meets together one Sunday evening each month.
David takes us through a quick synopsis of what we have read.

Reading through the Bible can be difficult.
I missed some days,
took some breaks.
There were times I was lost and didn't understand but I persevered.

I have a Hebrew /Greek study Bible.
I read all the notes,
most of them more than once.
God illumines His word when you pray for wisdom,
He makes it come alive in your heart and mind.


The last page of my Bible.
Full of such hope and promise.
I highly recommend that you read God's word in these troubling times.
In it, God reveals His plan from beginning to end.

"For the word of God 
is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, 
and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit,
 of both joints and marrow, 
and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart."
Hebrews 4:12










 

No comments: